Lathem 2100 Series Heavy Duty Time Clock
||With the same features and rugged construction found in
Lathem's 4000 Automatic Time Recorder, the 2100 uses manual activation,
and a spring loaded print mechanism for instant registrations. The 2100 is
fully guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 1-year.
UL Approved. Made with pride in the USA.
- The unit's rugged design can withstand high-volume use or harsh
- The heavy-duty synchronous motor ensures time accuracy.
- The precision coined steel type wheels offer smooth reliable operation.
- The two-color ribbon self-reverses at end of spool for longer life.
- The large analog clock display is easy to read even from a distance.
- The steel case and key-lock provide a durable and tamper-proof
- Prints the day of week and time in large easy-to-read characters.
- Works with all standard right-hand time cards.
- Mounts conveniently on a wall or table.
- Fully guaranteed for one year against defects in material or workmanship.
- Made with pride in the USA.
- Ensures compliance with Federal Wage and Hour Laws.
- Tracks employee time for payroll.
- Tracks task time for accurate job costing.
- UL and CSA approved.
Lathem Time, 1997 - 2010.