Lathem LTR8-512 Master Control Clock
Lathem LTR8-512 Master Control
Master Controls are ideal for schools, hospitals,
warehouses, airports and industry.
With Lathem's wall clocks, the Master Control series can
improve attendance, organize schedules and increase efficiency. The
system can be programmed, via keypad, with eight password-protected
bell schedules, which may be used in combinations; each capable of
executing 64 multi-function "events" (512 aggregate). 8 relays combo of 2 clock, 8 signal
It can store schedules and controls from any RS232 /
RS485connected computer running Lathem's MasterLink Software, or can
reaccessed and diagnosed remotely, via modem (Model LTR8-512M).
The LTR Series controls virtually any type of secondary clock
system. Lathem manufactures both synchronous and minute impulse
secondary wall clocks in a variety of shapes, sizes and clock dial
- Keypad and text/menu display allows convenient programming
changes to schedules.
- Dual password level grant appropriate control to
installer/administrators and general users.
- Eight 64-event schedules can be activated individually, or
in groups, allowing for up to 512 active events.
- Multi-function events each include the day(s) of the week,
the effected circuit(s), the time and duration of the event.
- Special schedules for holidays and automatic schedule
changes programmed in advance of their activation dates.
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustments, supporting
- Available with surface, semi-flush, and capable of
drop-ceiling/raised floor installation with
- 19" rack mount hardware (Included)
- Schedules and timekeeping functions are retained during
power failures; proprietary algorithms allow for rapid, automatic clock
- MasterLink desktop/laptop computer management software
- One year warranty
- Surface: 7"H x 13"W x 4.52"D
- Semi-flush: 7"H x 13"W x 1.12"
- Rack: 5.2"H x 18.7"W x 7"D (option)
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Input Voltage: 115 / 240 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Input Power: 30 Watts Max
- Program Memory Retention: 10 year - Lithium Battery Backup
- Battery: 10 Year Lithium Battery Backup
- Operating Temperature: 32° - 175° F (0°C -
- Operating Humidity 5% - 85% RH, non-condensing