Lathem FR700 Face Recognition System
Simply Look and Go!
The Lathem FR700 (FaceIN) is a complete time, attendance and access
control system using face recognition technology to instantly
identify employees. It provides a touch-less, hygienic alternative
to fingerprint readers, while still eliminating "buddy punching"and
the need for cards and badges. Employees simply look at the clock
and within seconds they are identified and clocked in for work.
The Lathem FR700 uses a standard Ethernet connection to your
existing computer network. The Lathem FR700 also includes a built-in
dry contact relay for optional secure access control. The system
includes powerful desktop software for editing, running reports and
exporting to most popular payroll software including QuickBooks.
The Lathem FR700 has many features and specifications that make it
the most reliable and well-designed biometric device available.
- Patented "incline design" to optimally
capture the geography of a human face and ensure accurate
- A dual camera system performs a 3-D facial
- Versatile configuration and application
- Stand Alone (with
Flash Drive data portability)
- Access Control
Face, Badge, PIN &
Face, Badge (with photo image taken from unit)
- Uses fool proof face recognition technology
to instantly identify employees.
- Provides contactless hygienic alternative
to fingerprint readers
- Eliminates "buddy punching" and the need
for cards and badges.
- Uses a standard Ethernet connection to your
existing computer network.
- Supports 100 employees but can be easily
expanded to up to 500per device.
- Includes a built-in dry contact relay for
optional physical access control.
- Includes PayClock software for editing,
running reports and exporting to most popular payroll software
- 1 Year Factory warranty
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP - SP2 or
later, Server 2003 or 2008 (Standard or Enterprise Edition)
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
- Hard Disk Drive: Up to 450 MB free
disk space;up to 1 GB if the .NET framework is not installed
- Display: 1024x768 or higher
- CD-ROM Drive: Required
- Internet: 56 Kbps (broadband
recommended foronline features/services)
- Printer: Any printer compatible
with WindowsXP SP2 or later
- Network Interface: Network adaptor
configured for TCP/IP connected to a switch on LAN network.
Also, Microsoft .Net 3.5 SP1 will be included in the
installation of PayClock Software Version 6.
30 Day Factory Support from Lathem