Lathem 400E Top Feed Time Clock makes it easy for employees to
punch in or out by dropping time card in top of machine. The
Bundle includes everything needed to get up and running fast
including 200 cards, 2 ten pocket racks, 2 ribbons and 2 sets of
keys. The Lathem 400E supports weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthy, and
Monthly pay periods. The Clock records the month, date, day of the
week, and time for each punch. Older type time clocks only provide
the date or the day of the week, but not both. With SmartClock
technology, supervisors will never need to adjust the time or date
due to power outage, Leap Year, or Daylight Savings Time. The 400E
requires Lathem E14 time cards.
- Prints month, date, day of the week, and the time on every
- Time format can be specified as AM/PM or 24 hour format.
- Minutes can be displayed as 60's or 100's minute format.
- Built-in Lithuim battery retains settings and the day and
time during power outages.
- Supports weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthy, and Monthly pay
- Automatically adjusting to the correct column based on time
- Print late arrivals and early departures in red
- Includes relay with Dry-Contact for controlling external
Horns, buzzers, or bells
- Schedule bell sound to indicate shift start and stop time
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time including
- Requires Lathem E14 time cards.
- 1 Lathem 100e Time Clock
- 1 Extra Ribbon
- 2 Sets of Keys
- 2 Packs of E14 Time Cards (200 Total)
- 2 Time Card Racks each holding 10 cards